Wednesday 28 August 2013

8 DAYS OUT

So it's down to eight days now, I should really have done this at a nice even number like 10, or even tomorrow when it's a week but I feel like posting now. So you're getting a post now.

I'm getting closer to being ready, I think. My next week and a day here are going to be HECTIC, but massive thanks to everyone who's helping me with all that. Special shout outs to:

Andrea: best friend and just freaking kudos for putting up with me and helping me out
Blair: as above, you two are my freaking wonder team, I'm going to boast about you two so hard
Eleanor: I don't really thank you as much as I should but your advice has been really really helpful
Avnit: You're just so supportive and I can talk to you whenever and I think it's great :)
Josh: for watching that movie with me that time, and making me laugh


MUM: your name is in capitols because you have been one of the two biggest helps so far. I know you're freaking out about all of this but you've been so amazing, and so helpful, and I haven't thanked you enough yet but I will one day, you're a total legend.

DAD: same as above, and thank you for being so level-headed about all this I might have lost it without your help :) And for helping out with all the emergency shopping and last minute things and all the support throughout this entire, GRUELLING process


So, that was feelsy. There'll be a lot of that when I go too, ready yourselves. On the bright side of things:

1. I got my Visa!!
2. I got my itenerary and travel wallet!
3. I'm almost done with all my credits
4. I'm almost done with all my shopping
5. They'll be playing the Hobbit on the plane.

More later, that's the gist of what I'm going through at the current moment, I'll try to do more regular updates now that things are starting to happen :)

Stay Super,
Holly



No comments:

Post a Comment